What to do after B Tech
In India there are nearly 3300 engineering colleges producing more than 15 Lakh engineers and 5500 MBA colleges producing nearly 5 Lakh graduates every year. The quantity is very high but the quality is very poor. By many estimates, only 30% of these are trainable for jobs. 10% of those who become technical graduates are employable just after their degree. ASSOCHAM report says that only 7 per cent of the MBA graduates are actually employable. have the degree but lack knowledge and skills for them to get employed. The challenge lies in making these 90% graduates get employment.
We have seen that just an engineering or management degree is unable to give us a good career. This needs to be analyzed, what is further required in order to boost our career and have a good career.
Pursue your dream career from UK / England
In today’s ever changing scenario of globalization and continuous technological development, it is required that the students are aware of latest technologies and knowledge. The UK’s education system continuously ranks amongst top 5 destinations in the world. The infrastructure, quality of teachers, legacy and focus on innovation makes it a preferred overseas destination. High number of Indian students and a huge Diaspora adds to the comfort level of Indian students studying in UK. Studying in a developed country like UK gives an edge to students which he / she carried for whole of his life.
The benefits of studying in the UK
- The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialised modules.
The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.