What to do after MBA
In India there are nearly 5500 MBA colleges producing nearly 5 Lakh graduates every year. The quantity is very high but the quality is very poor. By many estimates, only 30% of these are trainable for jobs. ASSOCHAM report says that only 7 per cent of the MBA graduates are actually employable. We have seen that just a management degree is unable to give us a good career. This needs to be analyzed, what is further required in order to boost our career and have a good career.
Management is one of the most sought after courses. It is important to choose the place of study wisely before applying. Pursuing an MBA abroad would give a student practical knowledge, better work opportunities, and options for Permanent residency in countries USA, Canada, UK or France. Students get strong infrastructural support, great internships and exposure to latest content and technology besides practical training through projects. Exposure to the business environment during internships in top companies grooms students into future entrepreneurs and business executives. International business school’s high reputation is not only through a rigorous academic approach but also through high salaries and excellent job opportunities after graduating.
Why choose UK for your MBA
UK is among the top five destinations in the world to pursue higher education. A business course, especially MBA in UK, is most sought after and highly recognized the world over. A degree in business offers students a comprehensive study of the business world and equips them with industrial skills, self-confidence to effectively and efficiently manage tasks and adapt to the ever changing business environment.
You can expect a high standard of living while in UK. It’s a country that respects diversity, so irrespective of your ethnicity, you can feel at home in UK. Medical insurance is usually covered by the government so your health worries are taken care of. There’s life outside the campus as well with a lot of activities in and around as well as a lot of places to explore.
International students can qualify to work in UK after completing their MBA under PSW (Post study Work Visa Program). Skilled UK work experience acquired under the PSW helps in qualifying for further settlement in UK. Your spouse may also be eligible to apply for a work permit and work as long as you hold a valid study permit.
Many International universities offer scholarship or apprenticeships to meritorious students. Scholarships are often fiercely competitive and as such require a lot of time to ensure your application is successful. Students also have permission to work upto 20 hours a week while pursuing studies to support themselves economically. Choosing to study an MBA abroad can be a life changing decision.
MBA degree can be pursued in a variety of study modes. Many MBA Programs are for 1 or 2 years, but other options are available depending on needs. One can pursue MBA in the following modes:
Standard MBA program (1-2 years)
Executive MBA program (EMBA)
Part time MBA program
Distance learning MBA program
A mandatory standard test for language is also required like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE, which will differ from one country to another. In some countries, one is required to take up competitive exams such as GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) to prove competency. Many universities require some work experience within a managerial role. Typically, this is 2 or 3 years, but some MBA programs are more flexible and may require less if the candidate is suitable. Visa application is one of the important steps in pursuing higher education overseas. It is important that one has perfect visa application so that chance of success is high.
Advantages of pursuing a degree in Business from UK
A degree obtained from UK in the field of Business benefits students in the following ways: –
- MBA colleges in UK are affordable and offer an internationally recognized degrees
- Admissions and student visa procedures are very simple
- Business programs by UK institutions enhance the career opportunities and earning potentials of students
- Institutions here focus majorly on increasing the knowledge base and help students explore all the disciplines of the business world.
- Students get an opportunity to build strong relations with fellow mates belonging to different cultural backgrounds.
- The course curriculum at UK institutions includes internship programs. These help students work in the real business world and gain better insights of the industry they’ll be working in.
The experience of living in a different country comes with the opportunity to take on that nation’s language. Interacting with the native population, business leaders and fellow international students in their dialect will make you a more aware and savvy businessperson. It is very obvious that no two countries are the same, and neither are the ways they run their business. One learns how to work with different leadership and business styles, which will ultimately benefit when one has to lead a probably ethnically diverse team. Overseas MBA universities offer the highest level of education and training for real world situations. The leading MBA institutions have designed their courses with future leaders in mind. These institutions focus on ensuring students are able to adopt a global and local perspective, capable of dealing with complex change and are skilled in leading innovation. Graduates get a unique global perspective, real-world international management experience, and a powerful business network.
Selecting the right Institution
A host of UK institutions offer a degree in business. But selecting the right institution to pursue the course is a cumbersome task. Here are some key factors to consider while choosing an institution: –
- Academic Excellence – Make sure that the institution you select has high education standards and an excellent teaching staff.
- Location – Analyze the location of the institution and its nearby area as you have to stay there for a prolonged period.
- Tuition Fee – Tuition fee is one of the most important aspects to take into consideration while selecting a institution.
- International student support – It is advised to select a institution that has a well-planned structure for international students which includes orientation to the institution, accommodation help and other advisory services.
Admission Requirements for pursuing Business in UK
To obtain admission in one of the premier UK institutions for pursuing a degree/diploma in business, students must fulfill the below mentioned basic eligibility criteria:-
- A relevant bachelor’s degree obtained from a recognized institution
- Work experience may be asked by some institutions
- Prove proficiency in English language i.e. obtain a decent score in IELTS / TOEFL exam (Some institutions also give IELTS waiver)
- GMAT score is not required in most of UK institutions
How to apply – Visa
For studying in UK, you will require to apply for student’s visa. We have a very strong team. Our associate will help and guide you at every process of your application to university for admission, visa application to embassy, interviews, insurance, education loan, air-ticketing, and/or any other documentation. Please CALL US to know more <— Click